Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pot Luck @ Nadia's

Hey foodies,
It's been what...almost a year since I last blogged?!?! GOSH, time has flown so quickly. I mean, I was just so busy with my studies that I couldn't even find the time to enjoy all the great food this city has to offer. But nonetheless, I am bringing sexy back - with more pictures and hopefully, more surprises.
And to start it all off, just some pictures from a recent 'pot-luck' at a friend's house, which was exciting and fun as many of them have never "done one of these before".
I was a bit tied up with work and all, so I just ended up bringing salad (and little easter eggs and some lemon cookies from Italy *mmm*). But as u can see, others have made better attempts!

The Group

The Group (again)

Food Galore!

<3 align="left">

Note: I promise I will post up stories of my travels to Europe later on. So keep checking in soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back and posting! I look forward to seeing some write-ups soon.